Welcome to TICKET
TICKET aims to provide academics and professional staff in higher education with adequate skills in intercultural competences (IC).
Funded by Erasmus+ a consortium of 7 leading universities...
-  Universiteit van Amsterdam
-   Freie Universität Berlin
-   Alma Mater Studiorum Università di Bologna
-   The University of Edinburgh
-   KU Leuven
-  Universidad de Granada
-   Uniwersytet Jagielloński w Krakowie
- Engages a truly international Community of Practice (CoP)
- Develops a modular training program to acquire intercultural competences.
To facilitate a highly accessible
program, this includes the development of diverse ICT tools and open
educational resources that support a blended learning approach.
During this project (2019-2022) a toolkit for staff and handbook for policy makers will be developed to further the implementation of intercultural competences in higher education institutions.