Welcome to Ticket
TICKET aims to provide academics and professional staff in higher education with adequate skills in intercultural competences (IC).
Funded by Erasmus+ a consortium of 7 leading universities...
- Universiteit van Amsterdam
- Freie Universität Berlin
- Alma Mater Studiorum Università di Bologna
- The University of Edinburgh
- KU Leuven
- Universidad de Granada
- Uniwersytet Jagielloński w Krakowie
- engages a truly international Community of Practice (CoP)
- develops a modular training program to acquire intercultural competences.
To facilitate a highly accessible program, this includes the development of diverse ICT tools and open educational resources that support a blended learning approach. During this project (2019-2022) a toolkit for staff and handbook for policy makers will be developed to further the implementation of intercultural competences in higher education institutions.